Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I ended up ordering an Epson printer today. I’ll return the Hp ink to Staples for a refund of $76 and write the HP Office jet 8025 printer off as a $160 mistake/ terrible support And lack of transparency on this ink  issue,  I will never buy a HP product again.

HP Recommended

The whole lack of transparency about this ink problem, along with horrible support is unacceptable. Im sorry so many of us have had a frustrating experience. My confidence in HP products is gone. What a waste of money!

i just ordered an Epson all in one inkjet for $100. I used these for 5 years prior to my HP purchase and never had any issues. 

HP Recommended

Completely agree! They should be ashamed by this. I’ll never by HP again.

HP Recommended

I just ordered an all i. one inkjet by Epson for $100. Used this brand for years with no issues. Good luck!

HP Recommended

Did Costco let you return your printer? I bought mine too a few months back from Costco. But like everyone I need ink and am unable to find any color ink except magenta. Sad, b/c I liked my HP 8028, but now I may want to return it and get something that has more ink reliability!

HP Recommended

I bought mine  at Staples, in July. I didn’t attempt to return it because I threw away the Box at the end of September. It seemed like a great printer Until it ran out of ink! What a concept? Supply ink for a printer?? HP took the money and offered no support.

HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem with the exact same 8020 printer. So Frustrated! I tried non-HP cartridges and received errors. Bought some (At least i think there are) HP Branded cartridges on EBAY but those, although they seem to be HP labels on them not compatible even though they say 901. Cant find cartridges anywhere! I ready to throw this thing out into the trash. I welcome any info as to when the cartridges will be available

HP Recommended

I love that this thread is getting so much attention, even though it's getting attention because we're all having a super hard time with getting ink for our printers! 

It looks like SO MANY PEOPLE are having an issue with getting the 910 ink, but as you can see, we still have not received any word from HP as to what is going on. I really hate that. 

If anyone needs any suggestions on what to do:

-I used my HP printer for my Etsy sticker shop. I paid double for what I paid for the HP printer and got a FANTASTIC Epson printer! If you're using a printer for creative work, PAY THE EXTRA MONEY AND GO TO EPSON!

-I did buy super overpriced ink on Ebay for my HP. Thankfully, it was HP ink and it works in my printer. 

I'm so sorry that everyone is having so much trouble! I hope you're all able to find a solution that works best for you!

HP Recommended

Much like others, I can’t find printer ink for HP 910 colors  cyan or yellow.  This printer is less than 2 years old and until now have experienced no shortages of ink.  Sam’s Wholesale Club is normally well-stocked, until now.  Does anyone have an explanation for this shortage and whether this is temporary or final.  Tremendous inconvenience.

HP Recommended

Maybe that recall explains why I have having issues using brand new cartridges in a brand new printer (first time I am replacing the ink -- and those initial ink cartridges never last long).

I've had issues with the Black, the Cyan.....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.