I just bought an M428 printer. After 14 prints, the printer announces "Toner VERY low". When I look at the report they say there's still toner for less than 50 copies. Is HP "cheap" to the point of not installing a full cartridge at the sale.
The setup cartridges are usually used to help setup the printer and mostly for customer to be able to start using the printer to enroll in HP's Instant Ink Program
If the Ink is getting over I suggest you contact HP Support in your region for replacement cartridges
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".