cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

An agent agreed to replace defective cartridges, but I never received the confirmation email

HP Recommended
Deskjet 3755
iOS

I have spent DAYS AND HOURS trying to correct a printing problem. Never was able to find out how to get a case number and without it, I kept being disconnected. Finally,I speak to Edward yesterday who troubleshoots and decides that my two brand new cartridges and my tricolor cartridges should be replaced. He takes my address and assures me he is sending me a confirmation email. I have been spending an hour trying to call back and get a living person, and they keep sending me to virtual agent. I stumbled on this page and am praying I can get some help finding a link to be able to get a case number. Thanks so much. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13,093 13,078 701 534
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tlcmann

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Also, I thought I had to buy a care package to get support, which appears to be incorrect. Is there a way to cancel and get a refund?  The purchased care package is still “processing” and has not been able to be used. This has been an extremely frustrating experience. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation