06-29-2017 11:45 AM
I replaced my ink cartridges and received the following message: "At least one of the cartridges has a problem".
So - took the cartridges back and replaced them with new ones. Tried again and got the same message.
Can u help?
07-01-2017 10:00 AM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you get an error message "At least one of the cartridges has a problem" on your HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer.
This issue could occur if the electrical contacts on the cartridge or the printer are defective.
Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.
And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: 'Incompatible Ink Cartridge' or 'Ink Cartridges Missing' Error Displays
Let me know how this works.
You have a good day ahead.
11-26-2018 10:47 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP
11-28-2019 10:43 AM
Okay, I had the same problem "At least one of the Cartridges has a problem." I tried the link you provided https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-4520-all-in-one-printer-series/5447920/document/c047100... and it is no longer a valid link.