cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
cabinfever1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can't access ink levels w/out Adobe Flash

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart All In One C4280
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since Adobe Flash quit, I can't access my ink levels. Is there another app or work around to see what my ink levels are? I have a HP Photosmart All In Once C4280, printer.

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,386 14,369 747 597
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@cabinfever1

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Check the estimated ink levels You can easily check the ink supply level to determine how soon you might need to replace a print cartridge.

The ink supply level shows an estimate of the amount of ink remaining in the print cartridges.

TIP: You can also print a self-test report to see if your print cartridges might need to be replaced.

NOTE: The HP All-in-One can only detect the ink levels for genuine HP ink.

The ink levels in print cartridges that are refilled or have been used in other devices, might not register accurately.

To check the ink levels from the HP Photosmart Software 1. In the HP Solution Center, click Settings, point to Print Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox.

NOTE: You can also open the Printer Toolbox from the Print Properties dialog box. In the Print Properties dialog box, click the Services tab, and then click Service this device. The Printer Toolbox appears. 2. Click the Estimated Ink Level tab. The estimated ink levels for the print cartridges appear

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation