Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5075 All-In-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can't find the 664 black and color ink anywhere in Canada. Even searching on the HP website shows no results. I can't find it on Amazon either. Someone, please help me!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

This is correct indeed.

HP 664 cartridges are available in Latin America only.

HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printers are available in select countries only and don't have any compatible ink in North America or Canada as listed below:

https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c01766411

I suggest checking for any option to order online from any online site from Latin America if ships to the US or use any global delivery service

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I appreciate your comment, but I believe there's probably a better solution. I bought this printer in Chile. Chile has frequent Covid lockdowns where businesses cannot ship and the ports are closed. Ordering cartridges from Chile while I live in Canada is not reasonable and doesn't make financial sense either. 

I move a lot, so if I cannot find a solution to this, I simply can't buy HP printers again. I've spent hours looking for ink cartridges today.

One commenter seemed to get a solution to a similar problem by having the regional reset:

Solved: I cannot find hp ink cartridge 664 in Italy - HP Support Community - 7764042

Can someone from HP please help me here?? @Jay_G24 can you assist please? (https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/3211966

Again, I appreciate your comment, @ShlomiL . Do you know how I can have an HP Support Agent do a regional reset for me? I'm not sure how to get their attention here.

HP Recommended

Well, there are no compatible ink cartridges for Ink advantage printers in North America or Canada, there are in select European countries and select markets as you may see in below screenshot as a  reference, the post you refer to deals with a European customer and this is not the same situation as yours:

ShlomiL_0-1608754990942.png

https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c01766411

I did flag the post so a support agent may jump in and provide any further information if possible.

Cheers,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

@orangesalmon

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.