Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7134
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I am constantly getting Remove and reinstall message for a new instant ink cartridge, I have been through all the advice, help and troubleshooting options to no avail. I will likely have to go out and buy a cartridge. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Same here for me as well I pay the £1.99 month Instant Ink and my carts where smudging so they sent out me some new ones the black one installed fine but the colour will not and it does the same to me remove and reinstall, I had to go back to my old colour but it still smudges I've even done a post and I am getting no help at all.

Soon as my 6 months credit runs out I'm ending instant ink and buying my own

HP Recommended

HI, yeah it appears to look like a common problem, my black cartridge works fine I’m now wondering if it is because I didn’t put the new tri-col cartridge in at the same time. Either way I will have to buy another in the meantime which totally contradicts the instant ink policy. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.