cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
victoryvictor
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Correct pls

HP Recommended
Laser jet pro 200 color m251 mw
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I refilled my cyan catrage on my printer and it is still shown cyan is very low despite refilling it to full. What can I do to correct that. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,349 90,226 11,598 24,880
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@victoryvictor wrote:

I refilled my cyan catrage on my printer and it is still shown cyan is very low despite refilling it to full. ....

@victoryvictor 

Did you also reset it chip or may be QR code now.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Repairatrooper
Level 12
Level 12
7,207 7,133 759 1,956
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The cartridge chip on these toners track how many pages have been printed. Simply adding toner to the cartridge does not reset any counters so the printer will always think the cartridge is empty unless the chip is replaced. These toners are not designed to be refilled so doing so is at your own peril. Components inside the cartridge like the mag roller and doctor blade have a limited life and going beyond that life rating can introduce print defects.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
victoryvictor
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I reset the chip and the QR code.Thanks

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation