Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8028

I replaced the magenta and yellow 910 ink cartridges because they were low and the cyan wasn't low enough to change yet. After that the cyan stopped printing on paper. I replaced it as well thinking maybe it was lower, not enough to get a notice of low ink, but maybe it was just something strange. After it was replaced it still won't print blue on paper. It says that the ink level is full, but won't print, even on the Printer Status Report. So, I believe it is something with the printer and not the ink itself. Let me know what I can do. Thank you for the help. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@ReneeO

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

What did you do to resolve the issue?

HP Recommended

Cyan 910 ink is not printing for HP OfficeJetPro 8025

HP Recommended

Cyan 910 not printing. What can I do? I am under warrantee

HP Recommended

@1858csa

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Did you make any changes to your printer? 
  • Are you able to make copies from the printer?
  • Are you printing from your phone or computer?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.