cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Envy 5530 ink cqrtridge issues

HP Recommended
envy 5530
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

dear community  and  experts  HP

I'm using succesfully since 2 years an HP  printer  Envy 5530 

but now , since few  days  , after  having bought   HP original ink cartridge  on amazon ,  code 301 , the  printer does not recognize anymore  ANY  kind of cartridge 

what is suspicious is that the  messages  appears  changing the wording , some times is 

" cartridges not adapted to this  printer2  

some  other tmes :

cartridge is empty and need to be  changed

I tried to apply all the suggestions  existing on google , cleaning the contacts , soft rest   or semi-full reset using the  secret menu, switch off and  on , .....no  way

I spent already 50  euros  to purchase  the last set of  HP cartridges...too expensive to repeat another purchase...I'm  seriously  tempted to  purchqse  a new one...for.less than 100 euro....; could soòebody give me any  final suggestion before to scrap it   ??

thanks a lot for any  contribution !!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,745 11,731 647 482
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Marco_1960_it

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

If you insert your old ink, do you still get the error message?

Let us know 🙂

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation