cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Expiration on inks purchased 16 months ago. Unbelivable!! The printer wont print. Message of error !

HP Recommended
6950 deskjet
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After owning two Deskjet printers model 6950 last July with warranties ending in 2022 I bought 23 brand new inks last July in order not to purchase every time I missed one. The inks were in different colors. That was 16 months ago.

It all went fine until today. With three black inks left and one more left in each color( 6 alltogether), I tried to change an empty black ink NR 903 and an error message that ---> please insert once again the black ink cartridge correctly, the cartridge wrongly placed, See video.

I tried all the three new inks and all with the same massage. The support in Greece says , sorry for that it should be due to the fact that the expiration was 30/10/2020 .

But the same message happened when I inserted the yellow ink with an expiration date of 06/12/2020.

It seems unbelievable that the inks expire so soon.

Moreover, it seems unbelievable that the printer will not print.

And finally unbelievable that no solution could be found and 6 paid inks which are genuine HP , are brandnew , purchased 16 months ago will go to the garbage.  That is 75 euros.

Please anyone can advise? 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,897 16,877 1,327 1,335
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@hv388, Welcome to HP Support Community!

We shall escalate this issue to the concerned team.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation