HELP PLEASE! I have a Chromebook OS and I am unable to find how to get into my printer settings to access diagnosis test etc. I have done it before long ago but now have forgotton. I have a HP DeskJet 2131 and it is conntected to my chrome through USB only.
Thank you KrazyToad I know what your talking about but unfortunatley for me I don't even know where to find my QDP from the EWS page on my printers manual to even print one off. Ive looked through and its either not 'there' or Im missing something. Help
This will require remote assistance. I suggest you contact HP Support in your region and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".