Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I agree. I now have a printer that is pretty much useless. The black cartridges are hard to find also . I am so glad I bought a printer 5 months ago that is totally unusable- said no one ever.  Very disappointed with HP.

HP Recommended

I was able to purchase today 11/23/20 at Sams club.  XL color ink 3 pack for around $63 

HP Recommended

HP only has black and magenta cartridges available on their website.  No cyan or yellow cartridges.  And no response from HP on when they will be available.

HP Recommended

On 11/15/2020 I called HP printer support and the rep said he could get me 910 color ink.  Needless to say, the order was processed (I have paper work to show that) and it has been a month and no ink.  I explained to the customer service person that I researched a recall on the color ink and he said no issue, he could get me some.  This is not like HP to leave customers stranded at the hands of their manufacturing issue.  I only purchased this printer 4 months and paid over $200 to replace an outdated HP printer we had been using for years without any issues. I am a teacher and my husband is a business owner and we use our printer a lot!!!   I am a loyal customer who buys HP printers and computers and plenty of ink, so why do I feel HP does not care?

HP Recommended

I have the same problem.  The suggested solution is useless for those of us who do not have a Sam's Club Membership.

HP Recommended

There are SEVENTEEN "me too's" associated with this need. COME ON HP, get your act together and address this issue. We're all getting our information (mixed information) from store associates because no answers can be found from your support portals and we certainly can't just pick up the phone and call someone there! Nobody can find ink replacements for their color 910 cartridges. I have a business to run and need my printer. Will have to go buy a new printer if you don't start getting the supply replenished soon. Respond to the issue. Publish something. What's up?

HP Recommended

@DJS500, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I purchased a new 8025 printer in July for a second home with extremely modest color printing needs. It is now December, we have only printed a few pages requiring colored ink and the cartridges are completely empty. After much searching, I managed to find some on the Office Depot website, and after installing, verifying they are properly installed, aligned, print heads cleaned, etc, I am unable to print ANY COLOR AT ALL. I am assuming these are the aforementioned defective cartridges that should have been recalled or at least should never have been sold. What do I do next?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.