Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Color Laser et Pro MFP M283fdw
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

TheProblem.jpeg.jpg

After replacing all the Toner Cartridges with genuine hp products, this problem developed.
The photos pretty much show the results. Yellow band on the right side of print-outs. Photo #2 is the opening of the back side of the devise, with photo #3 being a close up.

I either need to clean this up myself, or have it looked at by an authorized service provider. I am under warranty.
Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.

1MrGary

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Clean it yourself and if it happens again the Y toner cartridge is defective ( leaking) .

My profile on LinkedIn

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.