cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
MRSC57
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Instant Ink: How Do I Reconnect After Power Surges?

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP has snatched direct bank payments for Instant Ink for more than two years now. I've gotten ink TWICE in all that time. Several days ago, the second ink finally gave out. While I'm waiting for a delivery that never comes, it hits me, what if the numerous power surges we've had all winter blocked the "Instant " part of the ink system, considering, NEW ink was supposed to arrive before the second ink ran out. Is there something I'm supposed to do to reconnect with the Instant Ink system when surges happen? I figure if the computer and the printer continue to work just fine, then, Instant Ink should too. How can HP take so-o much money for only two deliveries of ink, be late sending new ink and not even offer me a REFUND for poor service? I'm trying to stay calm about it, but I'm very upset. I thought I could count on HP to be professional and deliver as promised. HP Instant Ink was supposed to be a time-saving CONVENIENCE. instead, it has become a COSTLY LIABILITY. Where's my REFUND?!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation