cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP OfficeJet 5255 print and alignment issue

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 5255
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Just bought a HP OfficeJet5255 from Costco, 

open box 

set it up

print the first alignment page and the black ink lines are only half printed and cut off, then I try to scan it to align things, but it says the alignment failed, any further printing garners the exact same result.  The print quality test gives line 1. Skips to four then 5 then the first line of 7.  

what am I to do with this thing? I wanted to contact tech support but they have it listed as already out of warranty, but I just bought the thing?

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation