Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Does HP even have a tech support line.  First call I was on hold for 3 hours and 20 minutes.  Second call and I have been on hold for 3 hours and 10 minutes and still on hold.  I have a simple question about printer leaving coloured ink on everything and dull smears on colour print jobs.  This customer service is completely unacceptable.  My business has been on hold for over 3 hours! Does HP have an email address because they simply do not answer their support line and the virtual chat is absolutely useless.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@PME2, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

There could be a possible delay due to the pandemic situation. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. I can assist you with the issue you are facing with the printer.

To assist you better, what model printer are you using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

Which device are you using to print?

Are you using HP ink cartridges?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.