Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I received the same email from the post I made, and did not get a response after that.  Come on HP, it's been another month, at lease tell us what the deal is.  If it's a cartridge recall and you need to retool, I understand that, just say.  Some time frame would be great, but any answer would be cool.

HP Recommended

Ink for a 8035Officejet Pro...where is it? I have done my research - this is a chronic problem, don't want a run around.

Simple questions:

Where can I get ink for the printer you manufacture?

When?

This will be the last of a long line of HP computer and printers I have bought if this is not resolved immediately.

Jim

HP Recommended

I didn't get a resolution for my issue. I purchased a non-HP printer, as a business, we will not be purchasing anymore HP products. Good luck, Jim

HP Recommended

We purchased our printer at Costco. Since the 910 cartridges are not available for purchase anywhere, we returned it there and purchased an Epson with the ink tanks at Costco. I had always purchased HP printers in the past but will never do so again. We tried using HP Ink but they sent us bad cartridges and did not have replacements available. HP needs to make it right with their customers. They do not allow the use of 3rd party ink but cannot provide ink for their own printers. This is horrible customer service.

HP Recommended

Sounds like you lucked out with Costco. Amazon wouldn't accept it back because it was out of the 30 day return window. Stuck between 2 companies.

Update from my end: I received an email from customer service saying they are sending me ink but in all 910 XL sizes. I have only received the black and crossing my fingers on the rest. Also I keep telling them I don't know how the XL color cartridges are going to fit as you can see from the images below, the color slots are small and only look like they would accept a normal sized cartridge. The XL cartridge specs are larger and the cartridge docking station does not look expandable. The customer service has no clue and won't give me advice (besides the original, just go buy a different printer because we don't know when we will have ink again).

Anyone have any input on this color ink size issue? Not holding my breath for HP to chime in quickly.

Ink_1.jpgInk_2.jpg

HP Recommended

Rich, the XL of the color cartridges are the same size as the regular ones. Another kind of scummy, I suppose, as that just mans a regular one is the same, but not full. 

HP Recommended

I have a a reasonably new HP printer that uses 902 ink cartridges. The cartridges show as half full, but it prints only in pink! I tried to purchase additional blue cartridges, and others to be safe. They are out of stock everywhere!  I teach and need to print documents...and its getting close to finals. Why is there no 902 ink and more important, when will it be available. 

HP Recommended

Same problem. No help from HP. What terrible service

HP Recommended

My new printer is rendered a brick because you have no ink for it. I want my money back. How do I return the printer.

HP Recommended

HP has sent me 3 of the 4 ink cartridges at no cost by mail which is great but they sent me the ones I already had. I was out of the yellow ink and that is the only one not delivered. They "sent" one but it has not been picked up by FedEx since 11/26, just a label created. Seems like they just were trying to kick the can down the road.

On a positive note, I was able to purchase the yellow ink online through Blue Dog Ink which had a delay but they told me it was delayed. I recently received an original HP ink cartridge through them and it is working perfectly. Looks like they have figured out the HP ink cartridge availability issue better than HP themselves. Give them a try over HP I guess. Their customer service will email you right back too. Woohoo!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.