Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP since 1990s but now time to ditch HP printers

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Getting 902 color inks has been a frustrating nightmare -- in other words, haven't been able to print for more than a month now. Finally decided, after being an HP customer since 1990s, I've had enough. My HP OFFICEJET PRO 6978 is going in trash to keep my 8600 company. There's no reason I should have to waste time going from store to store to find out no one has 902 colored inks anymore. Brother is looking really good right now.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17,340 17,339 1,160 1,379
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ilober, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region regarding the replacement options for the ink cartridge or to check its availability. 

You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know how.

You may check if the printer/ink cartridges are eligible for a replacement. Refer to -  'Incompatible' or 'Defective Cartridge' message

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation