Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Ink Tank Wireless 415
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Sent the printer to service center for a paper feed problem and bad print. I received the printer and was told they changed both print heads and the paper feed mechanism in warranty and i was happy. Then a week later and some 10+ paper only printed in colour mode i suddnley had printing in kinda pinkish tone and all print is not aligned, I used the Hp smart app to clean and re align and no success. Print quality diagnostics doesnt print cyan. What am i looking at right now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@corporatnotcare

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

If you have already followed all the instructions in this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05627782 and the issue persists, please contact HP Support in your region for service options again or possible replacement

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@corporatnotcare

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

If you have already followed all the instructions in this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05627782 and the issue persists, please contact HP Support in your region for service options again or possible replacement

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks to the reply, although a bit late. Anyway I sent the printer already and got it replaced with a new one, no questions asked.

HP Recommended

Thanks for keeping me posted

Drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.