I am having a problem getting the toner cartridge drawer open on my MFP M277dw. I replaced the blue cartridge and when I printed a test copy it came out as a solid blue sheet over the black text. When I tried to check the cartridge, the drawer seems to be caught on something on the left side and won't move out but a half inch. How do I get it to open?
I understand your concerns. This is a Hardware issue, please contact HP Support in your region for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".