Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I require 201 A they sent 202A I have Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M277c6. I have spent the last 4 hours tying to find a human to let me exchange to the right cartridge. 

I have gotten a case # then the reply never answered my question.

I hate to loose $65.00

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @TomRes ,
Welcome to the HP Support Community!

You're right!

You got the wrong cartridge: HP 202A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF500A , $65

You need this cartridge: HP 201A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge, CF400A , $73

There are a sales phone number, did you see it?

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Andreas

Stay healthy

If my post resolved your problem please mark this post as an "Accepted Solution".
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks”!

I'm not an employee of HP, I'm as volunteer here.

Inquiries via private messages (PM) cannot be answered.
HP Recommended

The number to order cartridge did not answer, after calling back many times and holding on for 30 minutes, a person did answer. That person said they could not help with an exchange but gave me 800 407 4005.

Now for two days and at least one hour of waiting I chose to press one and be directed to a help page.

My phone received a text but unfortunately hitting that link provided a error message (general application error), calling back still only gives me message (recording) how they care about me, how good they are, and I should go to virtual assistance (which is useless) etc. etc.

I know you tried to help but this company should receive an award for being able to ignore thier customers and still stay in business. 

My next tower will not be HP

HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.