Did you mean: 
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

I have an HP OfficejetPro 6978

HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 6978
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have a printer that has caused me nothing but issues since day 1. Firstly, it prints when it wants too. No matter what. I run a business and need my printer to print on queue, not 5 hours later after I've gone to bed. 

Secondly, the pages print completely crooked. I've read the forums and so far no solution has helped, aligning printhead does nothing, removing duplexer does nothing. I'm at a lost.

Thirdly, I just looked into my printer and THERE IS INK COVERING EVERYTHING! I use HP Instant Ink. So what gives??? I'm about to throw this printer out the window. I've only had it for 6 months and I'm going crazy, no other brand had given me this much issues. I've talked to an agent on the phone and he was honestly no help, he didn't even listen to my concerns, was more worried about his survey after the call smh please tell me not all support agents are like this with hp. I really need help or at least can I get a replacement or something, a free repair? ANYTHING? 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,895 16,875 1,325 1,333
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tainam2, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sorry to write here. There is an urgent problem with the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28

I have a problem the power button is on and the letters HP are on on the indicator. How can I reset it to factory settings?

0 Kudos
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Perfect, thank you! I will keep an eye out. Hopefully, it doesn't take five years as I need my printer to work.

0 Kudos
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The person isn't even answering my messages. Im losing money with this piece of junk. Support told me it's the laptop causing issues, so I put 300 on a brand new laptop only to see it's not even that. I used the Christmas money for my kids like come on. I need a real resolution. This is ridiculous. I have been going back and forth on forums and phone calls with you guys for three weeks. I need this thing fixed, replaced, or refunded. This printer is used for my online business, it's the heart of my business, and I can't even use it. Crooked images, leaking inside I can't even print on time. AND to make it worse, it's on warranty, and it seems like every one of HPs agents is just postponing. Im frustrated, lost so much money, and I can't even get decent support to contact me. This is ridiculous. I would like to know how I can get in contact with someone higher up. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation