cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
H_6
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Incorrect cartridge in the box

HP Recommended
Other

I purchased an HP62XL colour a couple of months ago. On opening it yesterday I noticed, only when I had it prepped and ready to exchange with the previous cartridge that it was not the pink topped 62XL colour (like the one I removing) but a HP62 Black (checking the foil package also confirmed this), but it came out of a  sealed  colour 62XL box. I can't find which shop I brought it from or the receipt (and fortunately I can use the cartridge in my printer when the black next runs out) however I just want to find out how to make customer services aware that packaging errors have been made - I just keep ending up at the virtual assistant which was no use for reporting this sort of issue. Any suggestions of how to make them aware of this error? Someone else might not be lucky enough to get a cartridge they can use!

Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation