Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8710

Hey community does anyone else have that annoying interaction with customer service, trying to get answers, and being "thrown under the bus" by HP contacts, who maintain lack of responsibility for any of their products, has no sense of accountability, and will not confirm any so called "solutions", that a customer has spent at least 4 hours getting.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @IIC,

I'd like to help!

Could you brief me on the printer issue?

Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

HP has problems with recognizing when my printer is low in ink, with the result that there is a technical issue on HP's end, which means that I constantly run out of ink before it is sent. With the result, I have to spend time, on the phone, trying to get the issue resolved, every time. Which is not only, not acceptable as a customer, but takes time away from my business- this time by a  HP manager, after 5 phone calls, I was told that HP would be sending two of the cartridge's that tend to run out faster than the other, but from looking at my messages HP is only sending me out one cartridge. As the whole point of sending me out two cartridges was that I would not be left without, while HP gets their act together and sorts out why you can not get correct reports about my ink levels.  

Please note, this is not my issue, as my printer interacts perfectly with the devices that it is connected to and is able to let me know what my levels are and when my levels are low. HP is not able to either receive this information or has a problem on your system, even talking on chat with a live rep, with my printer on, the rep is telling me that it is registering as off on HP’s end.

So when are you going to sort this out, why, when asked, can you not send a confirmation email of the inks that will be sent, as it seems like NOW I am only getting one! And when does the customer, get treated with some basic decency.

HP Recommended

Okay, replied to your message, and as usual, you are proof that customer service is absolutely abysmal, and that HP can not do their jobs. You asked me to give you more information, so now, you have the information you are not answering? 

Typical, so help, if you can, which I very much doubt.  

HP Recommended

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.