cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Rmaniya85
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Instant ink plan transfer

HP Recommended
HP Office jet 8035e

Hi All,

I am planning to buy used printer HP office jet 8035e. Originally it came with 12 month free instant ink plan which previous owner currently using. Now I am buy the printer and it has 10 months of free instant ink plan still left.

1) How can I switch/transfer  remaining month on my account if I buy this used printer?

2) with instant ink program do I have option to order ink ahead of time if I know my work load will be more before I run out of ink and wait for 10 days?

3) is there any shipping charge with instant ink program in addition to the monthly subscription plan?

1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,379 19,380 1,387 1,618
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rmaniya85, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

You will have to use the previous owner's Instant Ink account if you want to use the remaining 10 free months.

If you choose to create your own Instant Ink account, you will lose the free months. It cannot be transferred.

You do not have an option to pre-order the ink cartridges. However, the Instant Ink servers will detect the ink levels and ship the replacement inks before the printer runs out of ink so you have them handy to print.

The shipping charge is included in the subscription fee and there is no extra cost. (Tax excluded)

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation