cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
AmyCocos
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Latex 335 printing the colour purple instead of blue

HP Recommended
HP LATEX 335
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

print 3.jpgprint 2.jpgprint 1.jpg

HI, I am having this issue again where the printer file is blue but it comes out purple.

About 2 weeks ago we had the same issue with it printing purple instead of blue. We changed all the printer heads and finally it printed the right color blue. (Note that the same file was used for all of the printing, which makes me think that it is indeed the printer not the file?)

A few weeks later and the same problem has occurred. I have done a colour print (see photo) all printerheads seem to be fine still and we have not printed much so changing the heads doesn't seem neccesary although it did fix the issue last time (how?)

All the paper settings are the same and i have checked the output colour cmyk.

Any help would be amazing thank you!

Amy

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation