Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9025e All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 11

I wrote to customer service an hour ago requesting a printer region reset.

I bought my printer in the UK, moved to Kenya where the printer and accessories are not available, have been subscribed to the ripoff Instant Ink service in the US for months and the cartridges they sent me under this program are now incompatible with my printer. This is the first time I'm using the HP Instant Ink cartridges. After much digging, I have found that I need to change the region of my printer. However, when I put in a request for assistance (Case Number 5106085680) it was opened and then closed without any communication or reference to me. Come on HP. This is not acceptable behaviour.

Any suggestions from the Community on how I can reset my printer's region would be welcome since HP don't seem to give a **bleep**.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.