cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Dchavez74
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My font is printing with an outline and very light almost gray.

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Help, my printer started printing very light outline font. Even my signature is outlined with light gray in the middle. I have factory reset, cleaned the heads, and downloaded the latest drivers and software. It is still printing the same way. BtW test pages in black are affected that way too.

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
14,542 14,524 756 603
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Dchavez74

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Does this happen while copying too? Are you using HP Genuine inks?

Try the steps you haven't from here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05076934

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation