Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Office Jet Pro 9018 All-in-One
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I bought this printer from Costco the day of the pandemic shutdown 3/18/2020.  When I bought the printer I also bought ink from Costco. I knew that I don’t print many pages and  the xl packages would last along time.  I received 2 packages of ink from HP during the “free ink”period and used it. When that ran out VERY Fast - I needed to use the ink I BOUGHT from Costco. As soon as I tried to cancel my HP account because you know I BOUGHT ink from Costco and didn’t need to be charged for it from HP my printer magically stops working until I KEEP MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION with HP and update my account. EVEN if you already have GENUINE HP INK FROM COSTCO!!!!!  

After hours of me trying to fix the problem and the ink from Costco not registering as GENUINE I had to give in and place my credit card info on account because WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC AND CAN’T go anywhere - then  BOOM - MAGIC my printer works again I still had problems with the HP cartridges I BOUGHT FROM COSTCO but they started working eventually.

As of today 11/21/2020 I have been charged for ink 6 times 

07/06/20 $20.70

07/20/20 $38.14

08/20/20 $38.14

09/20/20 $30.51

10/20/20 $29.42

11/20/20 $40.32

Still haven’t received ink and I’m literally PAYING TO US A PRINTER I BOUGHT AND THE INK I BOUGHT FROM COSTCO 

I have tried calling but always get placed in hold - so not onlwill I be getting rid of EVERY HP item in my home and NEVER BUYING AGAIN. I will be posting this on Instagram- Twitter and any platform that will get some hype and get me my money back. We are in a PANDEMIC and your screwing honest people out of their money. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.