Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 4500

I'm trying to print photos from my iPhone 12 iOS 14 to HP glossy photo paper but nothing is printing. I first had issues with the photo paper jamming and fixed that by cleaning the rollers. I am able to print on regular paper but not on the photo paper.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@phatnza, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Which app are you using to print the photos?

Download the HP smart app from the App Store.

Check for any updates on the iOS device.

Update the printer firmware

Click here to download and install the latest printer firmware from your Mac.

Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.

Make sure you use compatible photo papers as mentioned in the printer specifications page and it is loaded correctly - Loading Paper and Envelopes for HP ENVY 4500

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Me Too.  I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8020.  How did you resolve the issue????

HP Recommended

@PRSnyder, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To assist you better,

• Are you able to print on regular paper?
  • Do you get any errors while printing on photo papers?
  • What type and size of photo paper are you using?

Check if the photo papers are loaded correctly, refer to - Loading paper, envelopes

Use the HP Smart app to print and scan from your Win 10 PC

Click here to download and know more about the app.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.