cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Loujr
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Officejet Pro 8500A Plus won't print, has new cart. and print heads.. Where to get it repaired?

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One Printer - A910g
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello, I have an out of warranty, HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One Printer - A910g printer.

Initially, it began to print lighter and lighter pages, then it would print OK for a few sessions, the printing continued to be more and more sporadic, until now it basically doesn't print at all.

It usually won't print anything-clean pages, if it does it's only a partial page that is very faintly printed, so light, it can be barely be seen...

I have replaced the print heads once, and then the partially used ink cartridges with brand new ones.... 

I have ran the clean print head cycle in its entire step up cycle, at least 6 times and this has not helped AT ALL.

Test sheets after the cleaning cycle are blank 99% of the time. 

There has never been any print error messages, and has been hooked up to the same system since it was purchased.

I want to keep this printer and need to know how to fix it, or where can I take the printer to have it repaired. 

Serial Number - [Personal Information Removed]Product NumberCM756A

Thank you in advance.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation