cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • ×
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

    Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

    Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

  • post a message
  • ×
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

    Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

    Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

  • post a message
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
48
Flag Post

Photo paper printing issue

HP Recommended
Wireless ink tank 410 printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My ink tank 410 printer prints documents as desired. However, when I use 4x6 photo paper, the printer prints 90% of the photo correctly and the rest 10% photo is distorted. Refer the bottom of the attached photo (distorted border). Only 2 out 10 photos have been printed without any issue. Please help.

  • 16067098929757183128614709967973.jpg16067101351191407528345104443043.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,633 16,614 1,290 1,302
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Raj1505, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I see that you have issues with printing photos on the printer, since the regular documents are printing fine, I'd suggest you follow the steps below-

Update the printer firmware

Download available firmware updates from the HP website

With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates. Refer to the document HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

Use the document HP Printers - How to Print Photos (Windows) to adjust the settings to print photos from your computer.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

Reply
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation