cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
7 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Poor print quality

HP Recommended
HP Office Pro 6978
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP Office Pro 6978. I make my own greeting cards using Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe and have never had problems with print quality. 9 out of 10 of the cards I print are fine, but there are certain ones that don't print right. I have cleaned print heads and aligned them, as well, and there's plenty of ink in the cartridges. I'm attaching what the card should look like and what it looks like when it comes out of the printer. Any ideas?

Richie4_0-1607555252562.png

The results 

1 REPLY 1
Level 12
Level 12
6,657 6,593 708 1,732
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

clicking on results does not show any picture of the actual output

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation