cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printer Firmware update making sure we must only use their printer cartridges? lets sue

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I think we need to get a class action law suit against HP for updating the firmware to only take their own HP cartridges. Unless they start paying our cartridge fees, I insist they need to reset the firmware to take generic cartridges again. Otherwise I'm starting a petition to sue the the company for this latest firmware update. I updated the firmware in the middle of a rush job in the middle of the night and now I have to miss my deadline because of HP's new firmware update. I'm out hundreds of dollars in cartridges in storage because of it. Bastards. I'm so pissed off I want to sue every programmer who suggested it, every team lead who approved it..and the money grubber, who is not paying my ink cartridge bills, who thunk it up. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation