cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Superwoman77
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printer cartridge

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 6962
Other

Late last year I needed another screen for my printer. I ordered one off Amazon and watched a step by step video tutorial on YouTube how to fix my screen. I fixed my screen worked perfectly. So when I was about to print something one day, what would pop up on my screen was that one or all my cartridges may be damage. I looked up videos and cleaned a lot of spilled ink that was in my printer. Still nothing. I prayed that God showed me what was wrong. By this time I done already took my whole top part back off and put it back on. when I put it back on an error with my printer head popped on the screen. Started looking around to see what was wrong again. Unscrewed all my screws again and the cable did came off. Reconnected it, didn’t have another problem. So what happened after that God allowed me to somehow remove this thin cable to my far left and no matter what I did to put it in, the space was too tight for me to do it correctly but before I made any real problems. I just decided to unscrew all over again. I found out my problem was that the man in the YouTube video missed one step. It was a cable on the side that runs from the screen to and plugs in on the left hand corner.(you can miss it if not careful. But God allowed me to see the cable. But that cable connects it self to the left hand side which runs down straight to the cartridge. You all might have a loose cable.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation