cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
organicfanatic
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Printer not printing color and issues after resetting

HP Recommended

I started having an issue with my printer not printing color.  I tried everything that was suggested to do. 

As a last resort I reset factory settings and now it is saying that I have to sign up for the automatic cartridge send.  I was already signed up for that but I guess I have to do it again.

I have no clue where to do that.  I was under the automatic shipped ink cartridges.  Now I have a print job and no use of perfectly good cartridges and have no idea how to get them working again.  Please help.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation