cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
TeresaMS
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Printer says i should be enrolled in HP instant ink which i have been since I bought the package,

HP Recommended

The printer won't talk to the laptop, scanning isn't working and the printer keeps saying because I am using HP instant ink and I should be enrolled, but I am enrolled it came with the printer! I have even upgraded! I have wasted hours of study time trying to figure this out, can some one please give me some advice?

Thanks 

Teresa

5 REPLIES 5
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,814 18,813 1,337 1,550
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TeresaMS, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand you are not able to print. Are you using  HP Instant Ink cartridges in the printer?

Restart the wireless router, the printer, and the PC

Check if the printer is connected to the internet. Try making a copy on the printer.

To assist you better, we would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
TeresaMS
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I haven't had a chance to look at it as I have been working and using the printer at Uni. I will try tomorrow and get back to you . Thank you 

Teresa

0 Kudos
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TeresaMS

Sure, perform the steps when you can and let me know the results.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
TeresaMS
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have tried switching everything off and on again.  Yes I am using instant ink cartridges. I have a subscription for at least another year. 

The printer still has the same message.

Teresa

0 Kudos
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TeresaMS

Kindly reply to my private message with the required information to assist you further.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation