Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good day!

I am sorry for the trouble !

1.I have a printer old model HP LaserJet M1005 MFP which, if I print, gives a black vertical stripe on the right side of the sheet. This happens even if I use two different cartridges.

Is it possible to solve this problem?

2, Does this indicate that the printer  HP LaserJet M1005 MFP has deteriorated?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

If the black vertical stripe on the right side of the sheet which is exactly the same place and width in two different cartridges then you may have a broken fuser film needed to be replaced.

If they are a little bit different place or width then you may have two defeat cartridges. You may have to find the third one to try it again.

HP Recommended

Thank you! for your help and support !!!

, Is it worth repairing?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.