cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re-filled genuine HP cartridges in my Office Jet Pro 7740 and 3 of the 4 need re-inserted.

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have the HP OfficeJet Pro 7740. I replaced all of the ink cartridges at once with recycled HP original ink cartridges. The yellow is the only one without a problem. The other 3 are highlighted in its message to "Remove and reinsert....". Is there a software or firmware upgrade needed to get my printer back to normal? I have tried the partial, semi full and hard resets ...all of which did nothing to help. I also removed the print head from the machine entirely and examined every contact point within the head and where it lands back in the printer at...everything is clean and clear. 

Please met me know what I am supposed to do now. With all of the distant learning and remote work we are doing from home - this printer is an absolute necessity. I have hundreds of dollars in it and I can't afford to start over right now.

Please provide me with some solid answers as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation