Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Desk jet 2652
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I went to Walmart today  told them that I had an hp desk jet 2652 I needed  ink long story short they sold me the #60 ink  cartridges which are not compatible with the HP Deskjet 2652 I need hp #65 they assured me it was interchangeable  not. So I tried to return them not even an hour later they won't take them back because the package is opened are you kidding your associate told me it would work. I have seen other people on this thread with the same issue and I also seen HP help them to make it right well my customer service experience turned out to be a nightmare after a half hour wait   they tried selling me a subscription where I would have to give them my credit card instead of just swapping the ink out for me like I haven't spent enough on their products. After I told the gentleman I was going to buy a different name printer if he didn't help me he said okay and allowed me to get off the phone with him completely unacceptable. I have been loyal to hp I own two laptops and a printer from HP this will be the last HP product that I ever buy 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Danny_11, Welcome to HP Support Community!

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). 

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.