2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Stampa sfuocata

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 7640
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

<span;>Buongiorno,

<span;>uso la mia stampante HP ENVY 7640, circa una volta a settimana o anche meno. Ogni volta che viene utilizzata, la stampa viene sempre sfuocata e con scritte o immagini mancanti, anche se il livello di inchiostro è alto. Per risolvere il problema devo sempre andare in manutenzione della stampante, e fare due livelli di pulizia di stampa, sprecando molto inchiostro inutilmente. Fatto questo, la stampa viene corretta. Come posso risolvere tale problema? Non mi sembra normale che devo sempre prima eseguire la pulizia delle cartucce.

Grazie

2 REPLIES 2
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I use my HP ENVY 7640 printer about once a week or less. Every time it is used, the printout is always blurred and with missing text or images, even if the ink level is high. To solve the problem I always have to go to printer maintenance, and do two levels of print cleaning, wasting a lot of ink unnecessarily. Once this is done, the printout is corrected. How can I solve this problem? It doesn't seem normal to me that I always have to clean the cartridges first.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,373 19,352 1,196 1,200
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@lanzi8913

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

If the issue persists each time and you need to keep cleaning the printhead, then I suggest you contact HP Support in your region for assistance

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation