I bought the printer last year but had not used that until recently. So connect the printer and install the cartridges (both genuine that came with the printer) but the printer was not working. It was blinking the power light. So I downloaded the HP Smart app and it shows that the blank ink is not recognized. Please see screenshots below.
I have the same error.. the same genuine cartridge's have been working fine for many months. Suddenly, this error appears out of no where.. tried all the suggestions on cleaning, resetting etc, it does not seem to work whatsoever. Are there any other solutions? thanks.
If the issue persists after all the troubleshooting steps, I suggest you contact HP Support in your region for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".