cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
RobResolver
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Transferring an HP ink account to a new printer

HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 8710

We have come to the conclusion that it is time to replace our printer. If we go with a new HP printer, how does one transfer the ink account to the new printer without paying overlapping fees.

1 REPLY 1
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15,553 15,535 814 661
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RobResolver

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

You can only transfer your Service to another printer through the HP Instant Ink printer replacement process. The HP Instant Ink printer replacement process may be found on your Dashboard and/or as you activate your replacement printer.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation