cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
betty772
4 4 0 1
Message 11 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

phone support won't pick up!!!!

0 Kudos
betty772
4 4 0 1
Message 12 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm out of warranty because of waiting for this to be solved.  I can't get through to anyone on phone support!

0 Kudos
kgrady57
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 13 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

On second thought, this question has not been solved, and Rob99 is correct. I did make contact with HP support, gave them my CC#, ordered ink, and literally nothing has happened. What is going on??? 

0 Kudos
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,055 19,057 1,356 1,571
Message 14 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@betty772, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Kindly follow the steps mentioned in this document - 'Incompatible' or 'Defective Cartridge' message

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
kgrady57
Author
6 4 0 0
Message 15 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK, I finally got an email confirmation that my ink has shipped. It's supposed to arrive today (two weeks after I was told it would arrive). Fingers crossed. 

0 Kudos
AEB1e
1 1 0 0
Message 16 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I tried to follow the directions supplied, but my printer is no longer in warranty period so hit a wall. I still need ink. Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Kudos
AAC710
1 1 0 0
Message 17 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Any help on finding HP 910 ink?

0 Kudos
tlrent
2 1 0 0
Message 18 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My printer is out of warranty.

I still cannot find any 910 XL colored ink?

0 Kudos
mdwyer
1 1 0 0
Message 19 of 19
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was FINALLY able to purchase ink on Amazon.  However, it is not available until late January.  Looks like other stores are starting to stock it as well.  This was so annoying.  This printer better last a long time because it is the last HP printer I'll ever buy!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation