cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Won't print in black. Cartridge is full. Problem must be with the printer. Deskjet 6988

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 6988
Microsoft Windows Vista

Won't print in black. Black catridge is full. Problem is with the printer. Who can fix? Can I speak with a live person with HP?

3 REPLIES 3
3 3 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have an HP7520 which has stopped printing black.

The ink level on the display show full (it is a new cartridge  - for the second time) but the quality report shows black empty.

I have tried everything that I could find googling the problem

You name it, I have tried it!

If I change the paper type to photo I can print black but I suspect that is then using the photo cartridge.

If I send a print from my phone, still no black - which points to a printer problem.

I have had this problem for about 2 months now and am getting nowhere.

If I cant find a solution, the printer will get binned and I will buy from another manufacturer.

From my many attempts at google, this would seem to be a problem found by others but no one has suggested a solution which works for me.

HELP!!!!!

0 Kudos
3 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just an addition to previous post - copy facility also does not print black.

0 Kudos
3 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does anyone read this?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation