cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
Ballieft
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Yollow colour not printing

HP Recommended
HP inkjet all in one 3830
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

No error message - ink levels OK - yellow doesn't print

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,047 25,925 1,431 1,498
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ballieft

Welcome to the HP support community.

Did you make a copy and check if that prints fine?

If not, Run a Print Quality Diagnostic report

1. Load plain white paper in the tray.

2. Print the report.

• Printers with a touchscreen or menus: On the printer, open the Settings or Setup menu, touch Tools or Reports, and then touch Print Quality Report or similar.

If that does not print fine, follow the below steps to fix the issue:-

un the automated printhead or ink cartridge cleaning tool

Clean the printhead and cartridges to resolve print quality issues including incorrect colors, streaks, and faded prints.

1. Load plain white paper in the tray.

2. Run the cleaning tool.

• Printers with a touchscreen or menus: On the printer, open the Settings or Setup menu, touch Tools or Printer Maintenance, and then touch Clean Printhead or Clean Cartridges.

3. If the page that prints has defects, the printhead might be badly clogged. Run up to two more cleaning cycles.

Refer to this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation