Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hp case manager Jennifer just sent me an email full of lies and all she offered me was a free month after I pay for services that should have been covered in my rollover. And they have shorted me multiple pages of roll-over due to their so-called cap. Including the rollover pages, I should have had more rollover pages due to they didn't send me ink for several months due to the shortage and defects in the cartridge. I also have paid my monthly amount due and they have stated I didn't. Also, I have tried prior to my account being suspended to lower my plan but they keep saying I need to pay over $100  before they will lower my plan. So basically pay for two months of service I can't afford because I have lost my job due to covid and health. It's just cheaper to go to the library and print or switch to a different printer or go by ink at the store than deal with HP and their lies.So if you have been being screwed over by HP and HP instant ink contact Jennifer at [personal info  removed.]  she is a case manager. Expect her to lie to you just like the rest of them. You can reference my so-called case number if you want [personal info removed]. And if you want to hear the phone calls from the rep who threaten me and then Jennifer saying that yes the company is holding me hostage and will not refund me my money or allow me to print using my rollover I am more than happy to share. I have also posted to multiple complaint sites and BBB and my ag. My local news is also going to do a story about this.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Kimberly77, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Let me escalate this issue to the concerned team for better assistance.

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.