Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 7110
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

black is greenish when i select paper type photo glossy

when i print normal paper and photo matte black is good but other colors look dull is there any thing i should do i reinstalled the driver multiple times to fix this issue didn't help and i tried on a deferent pc

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@OmarShono

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

Do you have adequate amount of ink left in all cartridges?

Are you facing same issue when making photocopies?

Please print a Quality Diagnostic Page and check if all the colors are printing out fine

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

154141398_2992400890978981.jpg

cartridges are new and the issue was even with the starter kit i changed it same issue when i print and select photopaper glossy photos come out with greenish blacks other colors are good 

when i print in photo paper matte setting i get perfect blacks but colors are dull red look like fainted red

i have hp 410 hp 7110 and the only one is giving me hard time in color is hp 7110

154141398_2992400890978981_4562906797228654245_n.jpg

HP Recommended

Please try making a Photocopy directly from the printer and let me know if that prints out fine

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

hp 7110 i doesn't have scanner to make a photocopy

HP Recommended

Please ensure you are selecting the BEST DPI settings when printing on Glossy papers

You can refer to the print settings https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02227495

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

i do the color is greenish the picture is fine there is no deep black only greenish black

HP Recommended

Thanks for keeping me posted

I suggest you contact HP Support in your region and our support Engineers should be able to remote into your computer and check the settings

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device. 
4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.