Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you're having print quality issues Click here for more tips!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI,

I brought the printer In malaysia and later I moved to United Kingdom. Could you recommend the cartridge since 680 is not available in UK.

-Vish

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@lmvishwa, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

In the UK, the compatible ink cartridges for HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer is HP 652 ink cartridges.

You will also have to perform a region reset on the printer as you have moved from one region to other for the new ink cartridges to work in the printer.

This can be done after you buy a new set of ink cartridges.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

When I consult HP help desk, They asked me to buy new printer. They didn't recommend to buy 652.

HP Recommended

@lmvishwa

According to the below table, HP 652 ink cartridges are compatible ink cartridges. However, as I said, you first have to perform a region reset for this set of ink cartridges to work in the printer that was bought in Malaysia.

Finding Ink Cartridges after Moving to Another Country/Region.

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for quick replay. 

reset to different country : Should I install the software in laptop and connect the printer?

HP Recommended

@lmvishwa

Yes. The full-featured printer driver should be installed on the PC to perform a region reset. This can be done once you have a new set of ink cartridges.

Keep me posted.

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Kumar,

I brought 652 catridgres and installed deskjet full set software. Still I see printer is not recogniable. Could you give give steps to perform? or any reset code required to peform?

-Vish

HP Recommended

Can You help to answer my question. I brought the cartridege for $50 and wasting...

HP Recommended

@lmvishwa

The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may brick the device.  

I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.  

  

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

  

Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.